Tuesday, June 25, 2013

summer style file

'Tis the season to sweat bullets!

Summer has arrived- and here in good ol' Texas is has been in full swing for quite a while now. I found this to be the perfect time to share some of my favorite summer styles that are sure to keep your babe looking cool as a cucumber in these sweltering months.

           
All the looks below are, quite literally, as easy as one, two, three:




                                   
tee and bloomers:peek kids|sandals:saltwater 'sea wees'


                                
tee:h&m|bike shorts:little hip squeaks|shoes:tiny toms

                                   
 tank:mini and maximus|shorts:baby gap|sandals:zara baby


And, of course, I couldn't leave you without sharing a picture of my own stylish sweetie:


                         
         tank:tiny whales|bubble shorts:baby gap

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving the baby bubble shorts so much. I secretly want a pair for myself but it would probably end up looking like a diaper....

    ReplyDelete