Wednesday, January 23, 2013

best buy

recently I stumbled upon what is probably my best discovery to date: Artifact Uprising. for those of you still in the dark, Artifact Uprising offers amazing photo books (among other things) that are completely customizable by you! I have been searching for a place to construct a photo book for the TONS of pictures I have of Amelia and decided to try their 5x5 instagram friendly option. this soft-cover book is made of 100% recycled pages in the good ol' USofA and comes standard with 40 customizable pages for the almost unbelievable price of $10.99. As if that weren't amazing enough- you also have the option of additional pages for only twenty five cents (which I will definitely elect to take advantage of on my next order)!


to be honest, I wasn't exactly sure what to expect when I placed my order. I mean, c'mon eleven bucks, there had to be a catch- BUT THERE WASN'T! After what seemed like no time at all I now have in my hands:










the most perfect little baby book. I can't wait to make more! if you are looking for a sweet, affordable way to document your most treasured memories I definitely recommend taking a look at their website and check out their instagram account for some examples of what other customers have done. Truly amazing little company.

1 comment: